CIVIL LAW AND PROCEDURAL LAW
Private recruitment and Litigation
TORNOS Abogados providing a comprehensive advice to its clients, has created a department of private law, advising, extra-judicially, in recruitment and judicially, in all civil and commercial proceedings in all courts and institutions.
In this area the following advisory services are provided:
Civil and commercial contracts
Advice on the negotiation and drafting of all types of civil and commercial contracts:
- Construction contracts, agency, distribution, concession and franchise.
- Urban and rural leases.
- Horizontal property.
- Contracts for the provision of services.
Defending the interests of our clients before the courts, in all its bodies and institutions or in arbitration proceedings.
- Debt recovery.
- Procedures on validity, execution and interpretation of contracts.
- Resolution procedures and termination of contracts.
- Enforcement of security and personal.
- Provisional and final execution of judgments.
- Bills of exchange, checks and promissory notes.
- Arbitral awards
- Payment procedures and precautionary measures.
- Enforcement of judgments and international awards.
- Contractual and extra-contractual.
- Professional Liability.
Preparation of reports and opinions concerning issues related to hiring in the private sector.
Advice to corporations and non-profit entities in the process of constitution, restructuring and all the services they require within the regional, national and international levels.
- Challenging corporate agreements.
- Liability actions against administrators..
- Shareholder disputes.
Real Estate Law
- Real estate transactions (purchases, exchanges, surface rights, mortgages and other real rights).