ENERGY LAW AND REGULATED SECTORS
Our firm offers a complete advising in the energy sector and other regulated sectors, from the point of view of sector regulation to the general competition law. In particular, in the energy sector the area activities focus, among others, in the field of electricity, oil, renewable energy, and energy services.
- Advising clients developing renewable projects ( wind, solar and photovoltaic power and solar thermal energy).
- Assistance in complying with public administration procedures (energy, environmental, public utility declaration, town planning). Pleadings in response to reports from the relevant authorities and appeals against rulings issued by administrative bodies.
- Acting as defense counsel in appeals against decisions of the public administration concerning the setting up of renewable energy facilities.
- Proceedings before the national commission of markets and competition.
- Due diligence of projects for developers and financial institutions.
- Advice on the acquisition operations of power generation energy projects.
- Questions related to the supply of electrical energy.
- Advising clients on the field of gas and liquid hydrocarbons.
- Advising clients in matters concerning energy services and efficiency.